Wednesday, June 24, 2009

To Blog or Not To Blog.....

I created this blog for one purpose - to have a venue to post my free crochet patterns. There! I did it! I posted my first free pattern. How cool is that. I'm in the process of getting set up on Ravelry as a designer so that my designs can be linked there also. I really have no intentions to start blogging. Who would read this stuff anyway? Do people actually take the time out of their lives to read about someone else's online? Hmmm, that's akin to reading a newspaper in the morning, or watching the 10:00 news. Maybe - if I write it, they will read it! Nevertheless, I've parked myself in my own personal parking space on this internet highway; so I guess I'll just sit back, relax, and have a cup of coffee. But I definitely won't be blogging. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment