Monday, October 4, 2010

"BEAR" with me, please!


"BEAR" with me, please - while I  try to get used to my new computer. It's been nearly five whole months since I've posted here and it's been a long time coming. My old computer was very sick and finally gave up the good fight. Looks like I might have lost a lot of my files because I was was not smart enough to back them up like I should have. My brother-in-law works in IT and managed to extract some of the files - maybe 1/3 of them, but all of my crocht files are gone. I'm so sad about it all. My hubby says that there are people you can pay that can try to extract your files, but we have very personal and private documents stored on that computer - you know? I don't know if I want just anyone having access to that information. What to do!! Maybe my brother-in-law will try again. Does ayone have a suggestion? Have you been in this situation before? What did you do? Are my files gone for good? Is this bear cute or what???

Nevertheless, have a great day - and HAPPY CROCHETING!!!!

EDIT: Some of the crochet patterns I'm missing are my original unpublished ones. Unfortunately, no one has had access to them but me. Don't know if I could ever duplicate them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you post the names of your patterns and, maybe, your followers will have copies they can give to you.

    I am sure I have copied the patterns I have ested foryou.

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've saved 2 patterns I tested for you but were unpublished.
    Blooming Beauty and Pretty In Pink.
    (pm me your email addy on Ravelry if you want me to email them on to you).

    ReplyDelete